I interviewed Ágnes Szarvas from Hungary about her struggle with M.E and the situation there.
- How did you get ill?
- How does this disease affect you?
- Do you know of any support groups or associations in Hungary for those suffering from ME/CFS? If so what are their aims?
- Are there doctors who would be interested in the research into ME/CFS and the recent scientific advances?
- How do doctors and government officials perceive ME/CFS in Hungary?
- Do patients receive adequate support? Can they receive disability benefits when they are unable to work?
- What changes would you like to see to the treatments currently proposed in Hungary?
- What does the future look like for ME/CFS patients in Hungary? Is there reason to be positive?